Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Vent.

Today, I found out that I need to make A's on 3 quizzes and my final in order to pass O-Chem (seriously?!).  After spending 5 hours waiting in line to wait in a chair to wait in a cubicle, I was denied "nutrition assistance" because I am a student, but I do not work more than 20 hours per week. (I now need to log at least 20 hours per week working towards increasing my revenue from my business, Behrs Necessities. Then, I can apply after a month of logging and hope for the best.)   I was denied "medical assistance" because I am a single adult with no living children.  This means I still cannot afford the allergen elimination diet the doctor wants me to eat and the hives are still attacking.  (I did have a few days of relief, due to my friend who took me grocery shopping.  It took over a week of elimination to get a few day's relief of the hives.  They're back.) 

It has been a rough day and I'm feeling pretty discouraged.  I am simply thankful for the two guys from church that came over and weeded my yard.  Most of all, I am thankful for the love of my sweetheart who helps me stay as positive as possible during this seriously low point in our life together/apart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment